Back to top
What is Cyber Wellness?
Cyber Wellness (CW) in Character and Citizenship Education (CCE) focuses on the well-being of our students as they navigate cyberspace. Our curriculum aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills to harness the power of ICT for positive purposes, maintain a positive presence in cyberspace and be safe and responsible users of ICT.
3 Principles of Cyber Wellness
These 3 main principles will guide your child’s/ward’s decision-making and anchor their well-being:
- Respect for self and others;
- Safe and responsible use; and
- Positive peer influence.
Support at Home
To help your child/ward stay safe and have positive experiences online, you can:
- Organise more outdoor activities together;
- Activate parental controls on your home devices;
- Model good digital habits for your child/ward;
- Set ground rules for internet use; and
- Navigate the internet together to understand their usage.
For more information on MOE’s Cyber Wellness Programme and useful resources, please visit https://www.moe.gov.sg/programmes/cyber-wellness
Tips/Resources for Parents: